domingo, diciembre 03, 2006

the shadows gone... The Enlightened Darkness Comes.

Well, now I've finished all of my programs.
Also I got rid of a person who I needed to get rid of. I hurt her, though, and it was painful... but it's all over now (for me). I guess she'll be bleeding all over it for weeks, months perhaps.

It's better for both anyways; I don't belong to her even if she thinks so.

So there go the shadows. Now for the real darkness:

Final Exams!!!
I'll be a bit overworked this week and the next, but after that I will too!!!!

I'll have a job (making websites) and another job (making programs) over december.

So where does the light come in?

My beloved is with me. Not here, not there... within, in the token she gave me I feel her. I can't stop thinking about her (which is good). Well, I hope things start to look good for both of us now... I mean, even better; I just want to give her the best, so what I mean is like... I hope that "the best" turns better than it is now. lol. If you're reading this, I luv u, hunny.

1 comentario:

ºAnxalº dijo...

Clear that the things will improve (also between us). Another thing,!No you you feel to me bad, I know that the things come, but that happens in suddenly, only for a moment. I cannot either avoid to let think about tí. And reason why I see, you will have a occupied life very, I will be a problem, I do not create, but it continues writing, in fact you animate to me when you write. I ♥ U