viernes, diciembre 08, 2006

Babble 3

So, the final tests come next week.

I've studied well for math, which is the first test, so I'll get an A+.

That said, let's go with the usual rubbish.

I'm a ninja :P
I walk between the shadows, my own shadows.
I hurt, I harm, pain is part of my life.

And I am the only one to blame for that.
And I am the only one who can change that.
And I am the one and only boss of my life, my fate, my existence.

So no more pain, just joy.
But I have long since felt very little or no pain,
and this for a tiny moment only.

So my new goal is to cause less pain to people, and to enjoy more, and to be more me, andto let others see mee more, and to get the girl I want for myself for a while... on her own.

Yeah, well, talk about a purposeful life :D

1 comentario:

ºAnxalº dijo...

We agree in something, you are owner of your own life and single your you can change the things that causes, do not matter if positively or negatively. It is good that you set out goals, that lets you grow. P.D: the girl that you wish by awhile? Who is that? (jejeje, I love you)