sábado, diciembre 09, 2006

My Resume

I guess I should post this... it's some kind of resume on what "valuable" things I've achieved from the job Point of View. It'll help me get my feet on the grond and get people to know who I am, again, from the  job Point of View.


My Studies:
  • Currently 11th year at school
  • Currently on 2nd year of Computer Science and Programming
  • Half the A+ certificate (Software test pending, Hardware test passed.)

My Languages:
  • Spanish as first language.
  • English as second language.

My Computer Skillset:
  • Standard Office Applications
  • Basic Networking knowledge
  • PC Hardware and Software Troubleshooting skills

My Programming Languages (Basic to Intermediate knowledge):
  • C++
  • Visual BASIC
  • PASCAL
  • Adaptability to any other language

My  Minor Programs:
  • Sierpinsky's triangle (drawn in C++, and PASCAL)
  • Text Database creation, accessing and modifying (in C++)
  • Falling Numbers Game
  • Rudimentary data base manager (Visual BASIC)
  • A calculator like windows' (Visual BASIC)
  • Completely functional Wordpad-like text editor (Visual BASIC).

My Gaming Achievements:
  • Tetris (Greatest achievement up to date. Visual BASIC.)
  • Basic Tile and Sprite editing practice (TileStudio)

My Read Books (only the most remarkable, as the total is over 70):
  • Sophie's World (Jostein Gaarder)
  • Demian (Hermann Hesse)
  • Siddharta (Hermann Hesse)
  • The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote of La Mancha (M. de Cervantes)
  • The Odyssey (Homer)
  • The Iliad (Homer)
  • Ivanhoe (Walter Scott)
  • Sherlock Holmes' Complete Novels and Stories (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)


No hay comentarios.: