sábado, noviembre 18, 2006

Babble 2

Idk if anyone in the net will care, but I'm choking in my work.
Have to make many a program...
For those who know programming among those who will read this (wow, pretty little amount of people):

In C++ I've to make:
  • Sierpinsky's triangle in Graph.
  • A 10 step moving Bitmap.
  • A ball that bounces in Graph
  • A program that allows the mouse to draw.

BTW, it's not Visual C++, it's plain old C++ (My compiler is Borland's TurboC++)

In Visual Basic I've to make:

  • A simple database editor
  • A Schedule
  • A Tetris (!!!!)

So, you see I'm quite busy while productive... anyways, apart of that I've to make loads of homework 'cause my English/Spanish teacher was sick for 2 months and we have to make all the work in 2 weeks T_T.

PD.: From now on, this is my official personal blog.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

ooo ke jevi.. io soy programmer :)