sábado, diciembre 13, 2008

Drunk ~~ not!

I can be your friend,
walk a bit of the path--
no more.

I'm stumbling too much,
I'm fixed too much,
I'm serious too much,
I'm lost too much,
I'm tied too much,
I'm careless too much
'cause I could not care less-- and you know.
'cause I could not care more-- did you know?

And that's good.

Get some fun
grow a lot

but then...

then again, I'm your friend.

Can help you prepare for what's good--
it's not me, I'm just a friend.

Just a tad too wild
just a tad too free
just a tad too cold... so cold it might hurt
just a tad too warm... just so that it can harm

Need to know well what to make of this
careful, just treat it so it can be
maybe, maybe it's time to think...

~perhaps it's broken?
Maybe it's lost?

Be gentle just to be sure it's not gone
Can I be a friend anymore?

No hay comentarios.: