miércoles, diciembre 02, 2009

I... I know...?

I know I shouldn't ask
I know the answer
I know, but I don't know, so I ask.

And even if I knew, and I knew it for truth
I really didn't know, so I asked. And found out I did know.

So, in the end, I know how I feel
and I know that I know
but I don't know what I feel
or how I know, or even if I really know.

And never quite sure, never quite safe, never quite certain,
I spend hours being happily lost
and knowing I'm lost, and loss would sadden me
then in a minute I get truth, which I had in my hand, thrown at my face.

And I notice it!
And... loss does sadden me.

Complex world, this one...
But as my big brother said: If we were simple enough we could understand ourselves, we'd be so stupid we couldn't handle the information. Or something like that, I'm paraphrasing here.

3 comentarios:

Paola (de Lideres) dijo...

hey Irving, bueno hace ya un tiempo que no hablo contigo, pero me gustaria que me ayudaras con una pregunta! Yo tenia un blog el cual elimine unos dias atras y me gustaria saber si tu agregaste los links los cuales son en realidad Anuncios o fueron agregados automaticamente.. te pregunto porque lei en un libro sobre colocar ads en el blog para beneficio propio y quisiera implementar esto a mis proximos blogs...

Nivreial dijo...

Pao, preguntame por msn o mandamelo al mail pa poder decirte bien... es algo semiautomatico.

Paola dijo...

Ok!..btw te agregue en facebook hace un buuen tiempo atras..add me! jeje hablamos por msn..chaiito!